We are Earthgloss
Safe for people. (and puppies)
After a number of years cleaning and restoring vintage jewelry for a resale business, we took notice of how harsh, unpleasant, and irritating most jewelry cleaners were. We also noticed the warnings on the labels of many of the jewelry cleaners and metal polishes:
"Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothes"
"HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED"
"Use only in well ventilated area"
"VAPORS HARMFUL IF INHALED"
"DO NOT breathe dust from dried product"
"IARC Group 1 carcinogen"
Cleaning your jewelry
should not be a health hazard!
So we did the research, tried a combination of safe and natural ingredients from our kitchen until we found the safety, performance and fragrance we were looking for in a jewelry cleaner and metal polish.
To provide natural, nontoxic cleaning products that are safe for people.
Because jewelry cleaner and metal polish comes in contact with your skin
Because most jewelry cleaners on the market contain harsh, toxic chemicals that smell bad